If you are a new business owner or thinking about starting a business, this program was created for you! The Launch! program is designed to create a strong foundation and deliver a skill set for success. It is recommended for all start-up and new business owners but open to everyone. The program is taught by seasoned, successful Jefferson County business owners who donate their time and efforts in support of Jeffco BRC and the economic health of our community. These business leaders share their expertise and knowledge with the class participants, in addition to some personal experience and stories of what it took for them to successfully launch and grow their business. This program is also recommended for existing businesses that want to grow and expand!
- – Concept, Feasibility, Research & Writing Your Business Plan
- – Business Law, Business Liability, Business Banking & Merchant Processing
- – Business Finances: Budgeting, Bookkeeping, Merchant Services & Taxes
- – Marketing: PR, Branding, Website, Social Media, Print & Promotion
- – Sales Training, Strategic Partnerships & Networking
- – Presentation Skills, 30-Second Elevator Pitch & Customer Service
- – Business Plan Presentations, Graduation & Meet Your Mentor
Upon graduation from the program, you will have an opportunity to connect with a mentor who will work with you for up to a year after you’ve completed the program. What better way for you to learn how to run a successful business than from someone who has done it? By enrolling in the Launch! course you will be building a strong foundation and gain the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.